December 29, 2006

Free Pregnancy Fitness Help

Being pregnant is so great, lol, putting on those extra pounds. But when I was pregnant I worried about all the weight I was gaining, and could not find much help for it online, because the sites were only geared to people who were not pregnant, and it would say to talk to your doctor and all of that. Well now I am not pregnant, and I need to lose weight so I went to Spark People, a free site for people trying to lose weight, and saw that there is also a site like it called Babyfit, it is also free and helpful and informative about your pregnancy, what your babe is up to in there and keeping you both healthy. It is free so it is atleast worth a try if you are pregnant and worry about eating right and taking care of yourself while you are carrying your wonderful bundle of joy.

No comments: