January 09, 2007

Pregnancy site, book, tips

A great site I found is I am Pregnant.com. Pregnancy is such a such an amazing part of life. Anyways this site is all about pregnancy from trying to delivery I believe the site says. However there is a naked model on the front page of the site for symptoms of pregnancy. That is the warning I wanted to give. But it can show you what is going on with the baby during each week of your pregnancy, and help you through the ups and downs of the pain and excitement. Here is the link. So to go with the pregnancy theme, the tips I would like to share today are about pregnancy. I have done a lot of research since my last pregnancy on being a doula, so in learning so much more about being pregnant, I have some tips to offer that I will follow the next time around. 1. I would definitely get a doula- somewhat like a midwife, helps you through pregnancy, labor, delivery, and bringing the baby home and adjusting within the family. 2. Massage Therapy or seeing a Chiropractor, or bonus, Both. I went to a Chiropractor at the end of my last pregnancy and just one adjustment made a huge difference. Check with your doctor or doula before going to either though. 3. Healthy Diet, from all the reading I have done, having a healthy diet, like fruits and vegetables is suppose to help morning sickness, or as though of us who have been pregnant might say, first trimester sickness. 4. Exercise. Pilates for pregnancy seems to me like such a great exercise. I love pilates, and though I don't do it enough, I know just a little of the exercise can make a difference within a couple of days, and is so relaxing. Also I have heard that walking is great for pregnancy, because you can do it all the way through. 5. Never turn down help. All trimesters of pregnancy have their down times, like aching backs, nausea, tiredness, and many more. So when someone offers help, take it, the rest would be well worth it, and the person helping would feel good that they helped you, so you both win. Pregnancy items, products, reviews: What to expect the website group What to Expect When You're Expecting, Third Edition Pregnancy Secrets- e-book with extras

No comments: