December 05, 2005

About/ Contact

I am Mary, from NY state, no not the city, lol. Everyone always assumes that if they are not from NY. Anyways I have 2 little boys, who are so beautiful, and an awesome husband. I love being a stay at home mom, but I like learning to, so I am usually going to school or training for something new. I love spending time online, instant messaging, writing, designing websites, sharing pictures of my babies, and e-mail. E-mail is my preferred way of communication, it gives me time to think. You can e-mail me at ticklebug82@msn.com or instant message me on yahoo or aim under ticklebug82. If there is anything I can do for you I would be glad to help, finding work online, tips or tricks for the home, whatever I can do. By the way this picture is of me and my oldest son.

No comments: