March 05, 2007

Compatibility for Marriage

Have you ever heard of Michael Webb, well until today I hadn't. But, I was online searching around per usual and came across some stuff about love compatibility and couples and divorce and all that, and then searched for e-books on that sort of thing and found his "collection" of love books. Including: 1000 Questions for Couples I thought, wow, that sounds like that book from Oprah, Lies at the Altar. So I clicked on his site, and found out he too has been on Oprah, and a bunch of talk radio shows, and all of that. His collection of e-books is great. You can choose if you want to buy the whole collection or if you just want the 1000 questions for couples book. These are downloads that you can read on the computer or print out to write on. I love these types of books, because my husband is a quiet guy and I feel sometimes like I don't know him as well as he knows me, but hey 1000 questions, what could be left out? Michael Webb's Love Collection

No comments: