March 02, 2007

Pay Day!

So for many millions today is payday, so I just wanted to share with you some information I found awhile back on wikipedia (you will learn I love that site). Saving your money, or paying yourself is very important to do for unforeseen emergencies (like when the furnace goes, or your car poos the bed). But I myself always had a problem actually knowing what I was suppose to save, and more importantly (actually not important at all) how much I can spend. I love new things!

So back to the saving money thing, this link gives you a couple of different options, but I like them, and if you can not follow any of these right now it gives you an idea of what you should get to.

The article is called Personal Budget, hope you enjoy it, or at least learn something from it.

Another site you might want to check out is Free Grocery Secrets- note this is for an e-book that explains how to get groceries for free.

No comments: